Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Poor Little Guy Didn't Stand A Chance....

I do realize that my Snowman isn't completely correct because it
does not have a sunhat or hedge-clippers. You see, a picture of a muddy-snowman with a sunhat and a pair of hedge-clippers is rather hard to find. So this is where your imagination comes in with those small details.


I posted this picture becuase I kind of felt sorry for the snowman and
its short-lived life, due to the house fire and hoses.



"I watched our absolute Morphodite go
black and crumble; Miss Maudie's sunhat settled on top of the heap. I could not see her hedge-clippers." (pg.70)


3 comments:

thegoldenone said...

ha ha! thanks for giving me a better picture on what a snowman would look like if it was near a fire. i definatly have a better incite on it now. at least the hedge clippers and sunhat were saved from the fire...

Super Spy 2 said...

You make me sad for the snowman. I bet he wanted a longer life, but was not granted that privelage. Poor snowman:( At least we still have the sunhat and clippers to keep in our memory and hearts. OOh i just got a grande idea. Why didn't they just cremate the snowman!?!

Emily Osment said...

Oh buddy! Its ok poor snowman. Don't worry, Loopfruit and I will build a snowman next winter in memory of you! It will be just fine. Loopfruit, like thegoldenone said, you did really give me a better incite on what a snowman next to a fire looks like; it is in fact pretty sweet. I love it. Good job loopie!