Monday, March 26, 2007

Mr. Link Deas


I think Mr. Link Deas is a good man. He has offered Helen a job so she can take care of her children since Tom is dead...and because he feels sorry for her. It gives her something to think about, something to take her mind off of Tom. She ends up cooking for him. I also thought it was nice that he stood up for her when the Ewell's were giving her crap about taking the public road that ran in front of their house. What do you think The Ewell's are thinking of Mr. Deas now? What about Helen?

1 comment:

Knightley said...

I totally agree with you on this. It was so nice of Mr.Deas to offer Helen a job. I think that the Ewells now think that Mr. Deas is going to hell for what he did and they probably think about him the same way they do about Atticus. I think that they think of Helen in the same way...that she a waste of air and food. Which is totally not true!