Thursday, March 22, 2007

Creature from the depths of hell?

" She was horrible. Her face was the color of a dirty pillow case, and the corners of her mouth glistened with wet, which inched like a glacier down the deep grooves enclosing her chin. Old liver spots dotted her cheeks, and her pale eyes had black pinpoint pupils." pg.106
When I found this picture I knew it would be the perfect Ms. Dubose. When I saw the movie that she was in, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, I knew she was perfect. She played an old lady, his grandma, who Bill hated and avoided. Sound familiar? Jem!!! Now, I'm not trying to compare Jem to Bill, just the fact that they both hated this old woman.
Anyways, spooky eh? It was de'ja' vu for me.

3 comments:

Barbie Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbie Girl said...

To be honest I have never seen Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, never heard it until now. So I am going to take your word on it that Bill hated the old women. Though I think that Jem hates Mrs. Dubose because he just got fed up with her saying mean things about his family. I think that Jem should have not cut down her flowers and not worry about what Mrs. Dubose said.

txncutie said...

Ya I agree! What is that movie? I have never heard of it before! So I can't say that I agree with you because I have no idea who you are talking about! But ill take you word for it! It sounds like from your description that this old lady would be a good match to Ms. Dubose, but I will have to see the movie before I can be certain!