Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ms. Dubose- Creature from hell?


"She was horrible. Her face was the color of a dirty pillow case, and the corners of her mouth glistened with wet...Old liver spots dotted her cheeks, and her pale eyes had dark pinpoint pupils." I think this picture most definately describes Ms. Dubose. I mean look at her, she looks like she might eat you and use your bones for her dogs.Even though this picture might not describe most everything in the text, the movie where this came from, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, definately does. In the movie she is the most demonic creature form hell, which I think describes Ms. Dubose well, according to Jem.

1 comment:

Emily Osment said...

Yea Andie! Definately a creepy picture, but I do get where you are coming from. It definately reminds me of someone that rose from the dead, to come haunt you! That is not relavent though so.......... I like your picture and I think it suits Mrs. Dubose well!